Friday, August 31, 2007

driving to school in am

These are a little hard to see, but if you look in the distance you can see a blanket of clouds laying on the valley/hillside. Mornings are inevitably cloudy and one frequently finds themselves blinded by driving through them. If you click on the photos and zoom in (with say windows picture viewer or whatever app, you can see a little better, even though the resolution is limited.) I took this with my phone through the windshield while driving. Don't try this at home boys and girls. Fortunately, there is limited traffic on these dirt roads. I travel about 5 miles from my front door before I hit pavement, then the last mile or so to school is paved. Whoo hoo! The views here are amazing. Look in every direction, there is either a valley or Mountain view, or BOTH. I think I need an altimeter in my car!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

les Bonsergent de Lavardin... said...

you 've got a wonderful familly!
in witch country are you?
for us it's france!
see our blog
bonsergentdelavardin.blogspot.com
by