Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Honey, warm up the grill for me, please?

So, I just wanna' grill dinner, but my husband WON'T preheat it for me.
What a slacker!
Even the dog can barely carve a path through this ever renewing bank of snow on the deck.
Don't even TRY to navigate the steps!


So, for those of you who were wondering, "Yes, we've had a bit of snow."

It's not that 3 feet is so much, we've all had occasions of heavy snow, it's just that there's no reprieve. Every day there seems to be at least a fresh dusting to clean off the car or steps or walk. I do, however, hear that this is unusual. The ski resorts are thrilled. I guess last year, they didn't even have a white Christmas, so this much, this early IS unusual. I guess that's good. It's an entertaining induction, to be sure!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: